What a busy end of the year.
After finishing up with Fair Dinkum, James took some time to pursue a few film projects. These included:
- Yellow Lid; a short film, written by Harrison Byrne for Swinburne University
- Comastosed; a short film, written by Jordan Holloway for SAE Institute
- The End; a short film, written by Tristan McDougall for Footscray City Films
- Walter; a series of short films, written by W.D Stevens
- Counter Play; a web series, written by Chrys Phillips
Following these projects, James was asked by the Australian Shakespeare Company to come back to play Mustardseed in Tinkerbell and the Dream Fairies as well as join their Mainstage production of Twelfth Night running over the summer in the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne.